Scaffold Hire & Installation in Bristol, London & all Major Cities
We provide best in class scaffolding access solutions to our clients, delivering an unrivalled level of visibility, compliance and control. Our approach is currently different to anything else in the marketplace and we are growing fast. To deliver best value to our clients (which already include a number of well-known blue chip companies) we rely on a very capable and dynamic network of scaffolding, hoist, hoarding, carpentry, alarm and CCTV specialist contractors. This has allowed Hercules to operate nationwide within the industry.
We select our supply partners via the below pre-qualification process to ensure the services and high standards our customers require are matched exactly with our supply chain partners.
If you would like to join our supply chain network, please download, complete and e-mail the completed PQQ form to: email@example.com
Best In Class Service Delivery
All of our partners are technically and professionally capable with an excellent attitude and work ethic. They work to best in class Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and are remunerated around the achievement of specific key performance indicators (KPIs). We reward fairly, transparently and on time in an industry where very often the client mindset is about punitive pricing. The SLAs will ensure that our business relationship understands in advance the value, control, compliance, visibility and traceability of the jobs
Top Reasons To Join The Hercules Network
– We pay you directly, so you don’t have to mess around with taking payment from lots of different customers
– We can provide you with regular work in your area, all year round
– Assistance with regulatory paperwork / RAMS / toolbox talks / HOCs / Uploading photos of completed jobs
– You will be joining one of the most comprehensive scaffolding networks in the UK
_ You’ll be managed by a network manager from one of the fastest growing scaffolding companies in the UK
– You will benefit from Hercules’ extensive Nationwide advertising programme.
– Confidence & ease of trading with 45-day payment terms
Some Of The Qualifications We Would Expect:
– CISRS Certificates, Part 1, Part 2, Gold Advanced
– Scaffolders Supervisor Ticket / SMSTS
– Relevant CSCS Cards
– IPAF (Powered Access License)
– PTS Certificates (Network Rail Personal Track-side)
– Confined Space Entry
– IOSH, Managing Safely
– CHAS, Safe Contractor, Construction Line Accreditation or evidence of working towards these
– Asbestos Awareness Certificates
Hercules is one of the few providers with the necessary expertise to operate nationwide across the UK. It has over 1,000 customers, a national network of 100 contractors, and an established national network of surveyors.
Hercules Supplier Charter:
We are committed to working in partnership with suppliers, and have set out our responsibilities and our expectations in the Hercules Supplier Charter. Call us now for more information about our industrial and commercial scaffolding services, we serve customers in London.